Before Uptober draws to a close, BTSE has curated a unique opportunity for those who are new to futures trading or haven’t engaged in it over the last 30 days. Embark on your trading journey with futures trades of at least $1,000 in notional value during our campaign period, and stand a chance to win a share of our $10,000 USDT prize pool!
October 24, 2023, 4:00 PM (Singapore Time) to October 31, 2023, 4:00 PM (Singapore Time)
Terms and Conditions:
1. The minimum futures trading volume to participate is $1,000 in notional value.
2. The reward will be credited to the winners’ accounts within 30 business days after the campaign ends.
3. Multiple registrations of BTSE accounts are strictly prohibited. Users who violate this rule will be disqualified from this event.
4. BTSE reserves the right of final interpretation for all aspects of this event, and the right to disqualify any participant if, at BTSE’s sole discretion, it reasonably believes that the participant has attempted to undermine the event’s legitimate operations by cheating, deception, or other fraudulent behavior, or annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses other participants or BTSE’s event administrators.
5. BTSE reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of this event without prior notice.
6. Participants must comply with all terms and conditions as well as other BTSE policies.
7. BTSE employees are not permitted to participate in this event.
Learn more about futures trading on BTSE:
- An Introduction to Crypto Futures Trading
- How to Trade Futures Contracts on BTSE
- BTSE Futures: User Interface Guide
- How to Fund Your BTSE Futures Wallet
- BTSE Futures: What Is Leverage and How to Adjust It
- BTSE Futures: What Is Funding Rate?
- BTSE Futures: What Is Liquidation?
- Managing Risk in Futures Trading: The Importance of Margin and Leverage
- Mastering Risk with Take-Profit and Stop-Loss Orders in Crypto Futures Trading
- 100x Leverage in Crypto Trading: The Comprehensive BTSE Guide
Our aim is to create a platform that offers users the most enjoyable trading experience. If you have any feedback, please reach out to us at email@example.com or on X @BTSE_Official.
Note: BTSE Blog contents are intended solely to provide varying insights and perspectives. Unless otherwise noted, they do not represent the views of BTSE and should in no way be treated as investment advice. Markets are volatile, and trading brings rewards and risks. Trade with caution.