BTSE will bring Volt Inu (VOLT) onto its platform on Monday, January 9, 2023, adding to the selection of quality digital assets available to its users. Additionally, VOLT will be listed on BTSE’s wider ecosystem of 10+ white-label crypto exchanges, enabling better liquidity and pricing. Users will be able to trade VOLT/USDT and VOLT/USDC.
1. Deposits enabled: effective immediately (supported network: BEP-20)
2. Trading enabled: 10:00 AM (UTC) on January 9, 2023
3. Withdrawals enabled: 10:00 AM (UTC) on January 9, 2023
4. VOLT Trading Competition 11:00 AM (UTC) on January 9, 2023, to 11:00 AM (UTC) on January 16, 2023
About Volt Inu (VOLT)
Market Cap: $47,842,382
Total Supply: 69,000,000,000,000
Circulating Supply: 54,766,287,142,827
Volt Inu is a digital asset investment project that aims to help people take advantage of the growing digital economy. The project offers a diversified portfolio of assets, including NFTs, nodes, altcoins, and stablecoins. The $VOLT token is the center of the Volt Inu ecosystem and is hyper-deflationary, with a portion of profits from treasury investments used to buy back and burn $VOLT tokens to increase the value of the remaining tokens.
How VOLT Stays Deflationary
Volt Inu implements an automatic 2% burn tax on ETH and another automatic 4% burn tax on the BNB Chain. These mechanisms wish to guarantee a rising price floor by reducing the circulating supply, giving the token a deflationary nature.
On ETH, VOLT taxes a total of 13% on each transaction, 1% of it is provided for reflection, 4% is added to liquidity, another 4% is for marketing and development, and the rest 4% is allocated for treasury. 35% of the liquidity is locked for 1 year on Unicrypt, and the rest of the liquidity is locked forever since it is generated by the 4% liquidity tax of the VOLT smart contract which sends the newly created LP tokens to the burn address.
On BSC, VOLT taxes a total of 13% on each transaction, 1% of it is provided for reflection, 4% is burned automatically, another 4% is for marketing and development, and the rest 4% is allocated for treasury. 100% of the liquidity is locked for 1 year on Unicrypt.
VOLT Trading Competition! Trade to Win US$9,000 in VOLT Tokens!
Win a share of US$9,000 in VOLT tokens (>10 billion VOLT prize pool) by trading VOLT during the campaign period!
January 9, 2023 11:00 AM (UTC) – January 16, 2023 11:00 AM (UTC)
How to Participate:
Trade a minimum of $100 in VOLT tokens during the campaign period. Participants must have passed identity verification on the BTSE platform. Winners will be announced at 09:00 AM UTC on January 18, 2023.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The minimum trading amount to participate is $100.
2. All rewards will be credited to the winners’ accounts within 30 business days after the release of the official results at the end of the competition.
3. Multiple registrations of BTSE accounts are strictly prohibited. Users who violate this rule will be disqualified from this event.
4. BTSE reserves the right of final interpretation for all aspects of this event, and the right to disqualify any participant if, at BTSE’s sole discretion, it reasonably believes that the participant has attempted to undermine the event’s legitimate operations by cheating, deception, or other fraudulent behavior, or annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses other participants or BTSE’s event administrators.
5. BTSE reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of this event without prior notice.
Sign up for a BTSE account here.
Trade on the go — download the BTSE mobile app (iOS/Android)
Our aim is to create a platform that offers users the most enjoyable trading experience. If you have any feedback, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @BTSE_Official.
Note: BTSE Blog contents are intended solely to provide varying insights and perspectives. Unless otherwise noted, they do not represent the views of BTSE and should in no way be treated as investment advice. Markets are volatile, and trading brings rewards and risks. Trade with caution.