We’re thrilled to welcome IoTeX (IOTX) to the BTSE family. To celebrate, we’ve put together an array of activities with an extraordinary prize pool of 150,000 IOTX tokens up for grabs! Seize this golden opportunity to partake in the following events:
1. IOTX Special Gift! Deposit to Share 100,000 IOTX Tokens!
By depositing at least 1,000 IOTX tokens during our campaign period, you stand an opportunity to win from a generous 100,000 IOTX token prize pool!
June 27, 2023, 10:00 AM (UTC) – July 4, 2023, 10:00 AM (UTC)
How to Participate:
Participants who deposit a minimum of 1,000 IOTX tokens during the campaign will have a chance to share a prize pool of 100,000 IOTX tokens.
2. Welcome Bonus Pool for New Users
New to BTSE? Here’s a warm welcome gift just for you! New BTSE users who successfully register an account and achieve a minimum trading volume of 1,000 IOTX under the IOTX/USDT pair during our campaign period stand a chance to win from a 50,000 IOTX prize pool! However, keep in mind that this is on a first-come, first-served basis, limited to the first 100 spots. So hurry and don’t miss out!
June 29, 2023, 10:00 AM (UTC) – July 6, 2023, 10:00 AM (UTC)
How to Participate:
1. Register for a BTSE account during the campaign period.
2. Achieve a minimum trading volume of 1,000 IOTX tokens (buy or sell) during the campaign period.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The minimum deposit amount and trading volume to participate is 1,000 IOTX tokens.
2. All token rewards will be credited to the winners’ accounts within 30 business days after the campaign ends.
3. Multiple registrations of BTSE accounts are strictly prohibited. Users who violate this rule will be disqualified from this event.
4. BTSE reserves the right of final interpretation for all aspects of this event, and the right to disqualify any participant if, at BTSE’s sole discretion, it reasonably believes that the participant has attempted to undermine the event’s legitimate operations by cheating, deception, or other fraudulent behavior, or annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses other participants or BTSE’s event administrators.
5. BTSE reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of this event without prior notice.
6. Participants must comply with all terms and conditions as well as other BTSE policies.
7. BTSE employees are not permitted to participate in this event.
Our aim is to create a platform that offers users the most enjoyable trading experience. If you have any feedback, please reach out to us at email@example.com or on Twitter @BTSE_Official.
Note: BTSE Blog contents are intended solely to provide varying insights and perspectives. Unless otherwise noted, they do not represent the views of BTSE and should in no way be treated as investment advice. Markets are volatile, and trading brings rewards and risks. Trade with caution.