We’re thrilled to announce BTSE’s latest promotion, where users simply register an account, and stand to win their share of up to $10,000. It’s as easy as signing up during the event period (New users only!) and trading a minimum of US$20 value in tokens in any crypto market available on BTSE Spot, on BTSE.
Register to Win
June 1, 2023, 10:00 AM (UTC) – June 30, 2023, 10:00 AM (UTC)
How to Participate:
1. Register a new account on BTSE – remember, new users only, and one account per person.
2. After completing registration, simply make a minimum of US$20 worth of trades on BTSE.
3. Profit! – If you win, rewards will be awarded within 30 working days.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The minimum amount of trading to be completed in order to be eligible for a single entry is US$20, and this trade must be completed on an eligible new account, during the campaign period.
2. All rewards will be credited to winners’ accounts within 30 business days after the campaign ends.
3. Multiple registrations of BTSE accounts are strictly prohibited. Users who violate this rule will be disqualified from this event.
4. BTSE reserves the right of final interpretation for all aspects of this event, and the right to disqualify any participant if, at BTSE’s sole discretion, it reasonably believes that the participant has attempted to undermine the event’s legitimate operations by cheating, deception, or other fraudulent behavior, or annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses other participants or BTSE’s event administrators.
5. BTSE reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of this event without prior notice.
6. Participants must comply with all terms and conditions as well as other BTSE policies.
7. BTSE employees are not permitted to participate in this event.
Our aim is to create a platform that offers users the most enjoyable trading experience. If you have any feedback, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @BTSE_Official.
Note: BTSE Blog contents are intended solely to provide varying insights and perspectives. Unless otherwise noted, they do not represent the views of BTSE and should in no way be treated as investment advice. Markets are volatile, and trading brings rewards and risks. Trade with caution.