Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day! As many of you may know, May 22, marks Bitcoin Pizza Day, a major milestone and a day for rejoicing in the crypto world.
This annual celebration commemorates the special day in 2010 when Bitcoin’s early adopter Laszlo Hanyecz went on a mission to order two pizzas with ‘just’ 10,000 BTC in hand. His success marked the first-ever recorded transaction of Bitcoin in exchange for goods.
Today, buying goods and services with Bitcoin isn’t much of a feat. Many major businesses offer it as a payment option – and it all started with a humble purchase of two large pizzas.
To commemorate this special day, BTSE has planned its very own pizza day celebration just for you – trade any crypto on BTSE and share $22,222 in BTSE Tokens!
May 22, 2023, 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM (UTC)
How to Participate:
To be eligible for a slice of the prize pool, users must trade a minimum of $30 worth of any cryptocurrency on BTSE within the specified campaign duration.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The minimum trading amount to participate is $30 worth of any cryptocurrency on BTSE.
2. All rewards will be credited to winners’ accounts within 30 business days after the campaign ends.
3. Multiple registrations of BTSE accounts are strictly prohibited. Users who violate this rule will be disqualified from this event.
4. BTSE reserves the right of final interpretation for all aspects of this event, and the right to disqualify any participant if, at BTSE’s sole discretion, it reasonably believes that the participant has attempted to undermine the event’s legitimate operations by cheating, deception, or other fraudulent behavior, or annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses other participants or BTSE’s event administrators.
5. BTSE reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of this event without prior notice.
6. Participants must comply with all terms and conditions as well as other BTSE policies.
7. BTSE employees are not permitted to participate in this event.
Our aim is to create a platform that offers users the most enjoyable trading experience. If you have any feedback, please reach out to us at email@example.com or on Twitter @BTSE_Official.
Note: BTSE Blog contents are intended solely to provide varying insights and perspectives. Unless otherwise noted, they do not represent the views of BTSE and should in no way be treated as investment advice. Markets are volatile, and trading brings rewards and risks. Trade with caution.