BTSE will list the Helium Mobile (MOBILE) token on December 26, 2023, making it available for spot trading. Additionally, MOBILE will be listed on BTSE’s wider ecosystem of 10+ white label crypto exchanges, enabling better liquidity and pricing. Users will be able to trade MOBILE via the MOBILE/USDT and MOBILE/USDC trading pairs.
Deposits, trading, and withdrawals will be simultaneously enabled at 4:00 PM (Singapore Time) on December 26, 2023!
What Is Helium Mobile (MOBILE)?
- Supported Network: Solana
- Decentralized Wireless Network: Helium Mobile is part of the Helium Network, a decentralized, blockchain-based infrastructure enabling individuals and organizations to operate wireless networks.
- Token Utilization: Uses the MOBILE token for its 5G network operations, alongside HNT and IOT tokens for the broader network functionalities, including the LoRaWAN network.
- Innovative Consensus Algorithm: Employs Proof-of-Coverage (PoC), a unique consensus algorithm in the LoRaWAN and 5G subnetworks, to reward participants for verifying wireless network coverage.
- Diverse Use Cases and Growth: Supports various applications like IoT devices through LoRaWAN and mobile connectivity via 5G, with a focus on expanding its global footprint and democratizing access to connectivity.
Users can deposit/trade MOBILE tokens by searching MOBILE on the BTSE website or mobile app.
Trade on the go — download the BTSE mobile app (iOS/Android)
Our aim is to create a platform that offers users the most enjoyable trading experience. If you have any feedback, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on X @BTSE_Official.
Note: BTSE Blog contents are intended solely to provide varying insights and perspectives. Unless otherwise noted, they do not represent the views of BTSE and should in no way be treated as investment advice. Markets are volatile, and trading brings rewards and risks. Trade with caution.