BTSE will bring Sudoswap (SUDO) onto its platform on Tuesday, February 20, 2023, adding to its users’ selection of quality digital assets. Additionally, SUDO will be listed on BTSE’s wider ecosystem of 10+ white-label crypto exchanges, enabling better liquidity and pricing. Users will be able to trade SUDO via the SUDO/USDT, SUDO/USDC, SUDO/BTC, and SUDO/ETH trading pairs.
- Deposits enabled: 5:30 AM (UTC) on February 20, 2023 (supported network: ERC-20)
- Trading enabled: 8:00 AM (UTC) on February 20, 2023
About Sudoswap (SUDO)
Market Cap: Untracked
Total Supply: 54,878,210
Circulating Supply: Untracked
Sudoswap is a decentralized NFT marketplace that offers a unique way of trading NFTs. Instead of the traditional off-chain order book model used by other marketplaces, Sudoswap uses liquidity pools on the Ethereum blockchain. Users can earn fees from trades within these pools by depositing their NFTs or ETH.
The advantage of Sudoswap is the guaranteed liquidity, which means that if there’s a pool for your NFT collection, you can immediately sell your NFT and receive ETH. However, the price you receive may not always be what you want, as the price of NFTs is determined by supply and demand within the pool. This makes Sudoswap a great option for those looking for quick liquidity, but not necessarily for those with super-rare, high-priced NFTs.
Its native token, SUDO, allows holders to participate in protocol governance.
Win a Share of $10,000 in SUDO with Our Exclusive Gift
February 20, 2023 10:00 AM (UTC) – February 27, 2023 10:00 AM (UTC)
How to Participate:
To qualify for this reward, you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be an ID-verified BTSE user (KYC level 1)
- Must have a trading volume of at least 30 SUDO during the campaign period.
Eligible users will get to share a SUDO prize pool worth US$10,000!
Terms and Conditions:
- The minimum trading amount to participate is 30 SUDO.
- All rewards will be credited to the winners’ accounts within 30 business days after the release of the official results at the end of the competition.
- Multiple registrations of BTSE accounts are strictly prohibited. Users who violate this rule will be disqualified from this event.
- BTSE reserves the right of final interpretation for all aspects of this event, and the right to disqualify any participant if, at BTSE’s sole discretion, it reasonably believes that the participant has attempted to undermine the event’s legitimate operations by cheating, deception, or other fraudulent behavior, or annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses other participants or BTSE’s event administrators.
- BTSE reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of this event without prior notice.
- Sign up for a BTSE account here.
Trade on the go — download the BTSE mobile app (iOS/Android)
Our aim is to create a platform that offers users the most enjoyable trading experience. If you have any feedback, please reach out to us at email@example.com or on Twitter @BTSE_Official.
Note: BTSE Blog contents are intended solely to provide varying insights and perspectives. Unless otherwise noted, they do not represent the views of BTSE and should in no way be treated as investment advice. Markets are volatile, and trading brings rewards and risks. Trade with caution.