BTSE will bring Blur (BLUR) onto its platform on February 15, 2023, adding to its users’ selection of quality digital assets. Additionally, BLUR will be listed on BTSE’s wider ecosystem of 10+ white-label crypto exchanges, enabling better liquidity and pricing. Users will be able to trade BLUR via the BLUR/USDT and BLUR/USDC trading pairs.
- Deposits enabled: February 14, 2023 (supported network: ERC-20)
- Trading enabled: 2:00 AM (UTC) on February 15, 2023
- Withdrawals enabled: TBD
- BLUR Trading Competition 10:00 AM (UTC) on February 15, 2023, to 10:00 AM (UTC) on February 22, 2023
About Blur (BLUR)
Market Cap: $288,035,988
Total Supply: 3,000,000,000
Circulating Supply: 360,000,000
Blur is leading the way in the decentralized NFT market by providing a platform that facilitates rapid trades and elevates the NFT space to institutional standards while increasing decentralization. Blur is more than just a marketplace; it is an aggregator that allows users to compare NFTs across multiple platforms, manage their portfolios with advanced analytics, and purchase NFTs with ease. The utilities for Blur’s native token, BLUR, have yet to be fully unveiled, but it is known currently that holders will be granted voting rights on crucial platform decisions.
BLUR Trading Competition! Trade to Win US$3,000 in BLUR Tokens!
Win a share of US$3,000 in BLUR tokens by trading BLUR during the campaign period!
February 15, 2023 10:00 AM (UTC) – February 22, 2023 10:00 AM (UTC)
How to Participate:
Trade a minimum of $50 in BLUR tokens during the campaign period. Participants must have passed identity verification on the BTSE platform (KYC Level 1). Winners will be announced at 09:00 AM UTC on February 24, 2023.
Terms and Conditions:
- The minimum trading amount to participate is $50.
- All rewards will be credited to the winners’ accounts within 30 business days after the release of the official results at the end of the competition.
- Multiple registrations of BTSE accounts are strictly prohibited. Users who violate this rule will be disqualified from this event.
- BTSE reserves the right of final interpretation for all aspects of this event, and the right to disqualify any participant if, at BTSE’s sole discretion, it reasonably believes that the participant has attempted to undermine the event’s legitimate operations by cheating, deception, or other fraudulent behavior, or annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses other participants or BTSE’s event administrators.
- BTSE reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of this event without prior notice.
Sign up for a BTSE account here.
Trade on the go — download the BTSE mobile app (iOS/Android)
Our aim is to create a platform that offers users the most enjoyable trading experience. If you have any feedback, please reach out to us at email@example.com or on Twitter @BTSE_Official.
Note: BTSE Blog contents are intended solely to provide varying insights and perspectives. Unless otherwise noted, they do not represent the views of BTSE and should in no way be treated as investment advice. Markets are volatile, and trading brings rewards and risks. Trade with caution.