BTSE is pleased to announce the addition of three more perpetual futures contracts with up to 20x leverage to its already impressive futures lineup, growing its selection of quality digital assets available to users.
The three are:
- APTPFC (Aptos Perpetual Futures Contracts)
- BATPFC (Basic Attention Token Perpetual Futures Contracts)
- EGLDPFC (MultiversX Perpetual Futures Contracts)
Trade BTSE Futures here.
Learn more about futures trading on BTSE:
- How to Trade Futures Contracts on BTSE
- BTSE Futures: User Interface Guide
- How to Fund Your BTSE Futures Wallet
- BTSE Futures: What Is Leverage and How to Adjust It
- BTSE Futures: What Is Funding Rate?
- BTSE Futures: What Is Liquidation?
Our aim is to create a platform that offers users the most enjoyable trading experience. If you have any feedback, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @BTSE_Official.
Note: BTSE Blog contents are intended solely to provide varying insights and perspectives. Unless otherwise noted, they do not represent the views of BTSE and should in no way be treated as investment advice. Markets are volatile, and trading brings rewards and risks. Trade with caution.