BTSE is pleased to announce the addition of two perpetual futures contracts with up to 20x leverage to its already impressive futures lineup, growing its selection of quality digital assets available to users.
The two are:
1. GMTPFC (STEPN Perpetual Futures Contracts)
STEPN is a Solana blockchain-based app that combines fitness and gaming to create a “move-to-earn” experience. By owning NFT sneakers, users can earn in-game currency GMT by walking, jogging, or running. The platform’s native token, GMT, is also rewarded for owning NFT sneakers above level 30.
2. STORJPFC (Storj Perpetual Futures Contracts)
Storj is an open-source cloud storage platform that utilizes a decentralized network of nodes to store user data, ensuring security through advanced encryption. The STORJ token serves as a utility token for the platform. It can be rewarded to Storage Node Operators or used by customers to pay for storage and bandwidth.
Trade BTSE Futures here.
Learn more about futures trading on BTSE:
- An Introduction to Crypto Futures Trading
- How to Trade Futures Contracts on BTSE
- BTSE Futures: User Interface Guide
- How to Fund Your BTSE Futures Wallet
- BTSE Futures: What Is Leverage and How to Adjust It
- BTSE Futures: What Is Funding Rate?
- BTSE Futures: What Is Liquidation?
Our aim is to create a platform that offers users the most enjoyable trading experience. If you have any feedback, please reach out to us at email@example.com or on Twitter @BTSE_Official.
Note: BTSE Blog contents are intended solely to provide varying insights and perspectives. Unless otherwise noted, they do not represent the views of BTSE and should in no way be treated as investment advice. Markets are volatile, and trading brings rewards and risks. Trade with caution.