Effective date: 29 October 2018
The section below summarises the different types of cookies we use on our Interface, together with their respective purposes and provides you with the ability to manage these cookies.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to you.
- Tracking cookies. These cookies are used to track and share your referral-related activities on our websites.
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. If you do not want cookies to be dropped on your device, you can adjust the setting of your browser to reject the setting of all or some cookies and to alert you when a cookie is placed on your device.
However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), this is likely to impact your overall user experience such that the Services may no longer be usable by you.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.