Win a share of 8,333 PZP tokens by trading PlayZap (PZP) during the campaign period! The more you trade, the more you may win!
April 19, 2023, 1:00 PM (UTC) – April 26, 2023, 1:00 PM (UTC)
How to Participate:
1. Participants who trade a minimum of $50 worth of PZP during the campaign will be eligible to share the prize pool.
2. Participants must have passed identity verification on the BTSE platform (KYC Level 1).
Winner Announcement (Updated on May 2, 2023)
Congratulations to our top 10 winners:
1. im****48 – 2,000 PZP
2. ne*******al – 1,000 PZP
3. su**********48 – 750 PZP
4. sh*****sh – 500 PZP
5. al******34 – 250 PZP
6. me**na – 200 PZP
7. mu**if – 200 PZP
8. le********7w – 200 PZP
9. ho*******73 – 200 PZP
10. ev********83 – 200 PZP
We will credit all rewards to the winners’ accounts (including the 11th to 50th place) within 30 working days. Thanks for participating, and stay tuned for our next event!
Terms and Conditions:
1. The minimum trading volume to participate is $50 worth of PZP tokens.
2. All rewards will be credited to winners’ accounts within 30 business days after the release of the official results at the end of the competition.
3. Multiple registrations of BTSE accounts are strictly prohibited. Users who violate this rule will be disqualified from this event.
4. BTSE reserves the right of final interpretation for all aspects of this event, and the right to disqualify any participant if, at BTSE’s sole discretion, it reasonably believes that the participant has attempted to undermine the event’s legitimate operations by cheating, deception, or other fraudulent behavior, or annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses other participants or BTSE’s event administrators.
5. BTSE reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of this event without prior notice.
6. Participants must comply with all terms and conditions as well as other BTSE policies.
Sign up for a BTSE account here.
Trade on the go — download the BTSE mobile app (iOS/Android)
Our aim is to create a platform that offers users the most enjoyable trading experience. If you have any feedback, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @BTSE_Official.
Note: BTSE Blog contents are intended solely to provide varying insights and perspectives. Unless otherwise noted, they do not represent the views of BTSE and should in no way be treated as investment advice. Markets are volatile, and trading brings rewards and risks. Trade with caution.