BTSE is pleased to be among the first three centralized exchanges to welcome the Finblox Token (FBX)! BTSE will add FBX onto its platform on Thursday, May 18, 2023, adding to its users’ selection of quality digital assets. Additionally, FBX will be listed on BTSE’s wider ecosystem of 10+ white-label crypto exchanges, enabling deeper liquidity and pricing. Users will be able to trade FBX via the FBX/USDT and FBX/USDC trading pairs.
1. Deposits enabled: effective immediately (supported network: ERC-20)
2. Trading enabled: 12:00 PM (UTC) on May 18, 2023
3. Withdrawals enabled: 12:00 PM (UTC) on May 20, 2023
Introducing Finblox – A Revolution in Crypto Wealth Building
Finblox aims to be a crypto super app with gamified features built within a secure and compliant platform. Various products and services will be available on the platform for its users to help grow their crypto and digital assets through buying and trading rewards in simple and fun ways.
Finblox offers a wallet feature that enables users to send and receive cryptocurrencies quickly and securely. This functionality allows for efficient crypto payments and transfers within the ecosystem and potentially beyond
Loyalty Rewards: The platform includes a loyalty rewards program that incentivizes users to hold and use the native token. Users who hold FBX tokens can benefit from enhanced interest rates, free withdrawal fees, cashback, and access to premium features within the ecosystem.
Earn Compounded Interest on Crypto: Finblox allows users to earn interest on their digital assets by depositing them into the wallet. These interests are compounded and paid out daily. Which is an extremely powerful way to grow your investments. This provides an alternative to traditional banking systems, where interest rates are typically lower. Users can earn interest on popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and stablecoins.
Finblox’s product range includes:
- Prize pool drawings (Pool Party),
- A yield generator for DeFi (Earn Rewards),
- A crypto trading (Swapping) feature, and
- Fiat on-ramps with credit and debit cards facilitated by their partners (Buy Crypto).
- All digital assets in Finblox are stored and deployed from multi-layer military-grade custodian vaults and automatically generate rewards daily.
Finblox design is an interface that is easy to navigate for entertainment, financial, and lifestyle purposes. And the design of every program is to be exciting and simple for our users to feel enjoyment while building their crypto wealth and have it available conveniently within one platform for end-users’ entertainment.
About Finblox (FBX) Token
At the heart of the Finblox ecosystem is the Finblox (FBX) token, a governance and utility token designed to promote the use of Finblox products and drive global crypto adoption. FBX brings a plethora of proposed utilities that are sure to catch your interest:
1. Compounded Rewards: Earn compounded rewards as part of FinEarn.
2. Subsidized Trading Fees: Enjoy reduced trading costs.
3. Special Access: Gain exclusive access to projects launched within the Finblox launchpad.
4. Crypto Credit Card Memberships: Get access to the FinCard program (once available).
5. Increased Odds: Enhance your winning chances in the FinPool feature.
6. Voting Power: Have a say in the development and growth of the Finblox ecosystem.
FBX token holders are to be granted voting power, giving them the privilege to participate in the decision-making process that shapes the future of the Finblox ecosystem.
What Traders See in FBX
1. Ecosystem Diversity: With a wide array of features, Finblox offers multiple avenues for potential growth and returns.
2. User Engagement: The platform’s gamified features encourage high user engagement, potentially driving the demand for FBX.
3. Governance Rights: Once implemented, FBX token holders will be able to have a say in the platform’s future direction.
4. Token Utility: There is a multitude of utilities for the FBX token within the Finblox ecosystem.
Trade on the go — download the BTSE mobile app (iOS/Android)
Our aim is to create a platform that offers users the most enjoyable trading experience. If you have any feedback, please reach out to us at email@example.com or on Twitter @BTSE_Official.
Note: BTSE Blog contents are intended solely to provide varying insights and perspectives. Unless otherwise noted, they do not represent the views of BTSE and should in no way be treated as investment advice. Markets are volatile, and trading brings rewards and risks. Trade with caution.