We are pleased to announce that BTSE has entered into an official partnership with the popular trading platform Bookmap, famous for its visual content for order book analysis, creating a premium viewpoint for users to trade.
11 pm UTC/November 2nd, 2020 – BTSE has made an official partnership with Bookmap to bring market liquidity analysis to users of the BTSE platform and for Bookmap users to have access and availability to use BTSE exchange. This integration will bring substantial depth to the way users can interact with their favorite digital assets on the BTSE exchange and establish great progress on what BTSE can provide for its user base.
In addition, Bookmap lets users trade on BTSE exchange directly through their desktop trading platform for Windows and Mac.
As part of the cooperation, Bookmap integrated a BTSE adapter. Now users can connect to BTSE and view Bookmap heatmap charts. This is a BTSE first in getting these types of advanced analysis into the hands of users, giving them much more to work with to optimize their trades. This also places BTSE alongside other exchanges that have these integrations like Binance Futures and Bybit, in addition to Huobi and Deribit.
Bookmap displays the entire market liquidity and order flow. It provides full transparency of the actions and intentions of market participants through a clear visualization of the past and present state of the order book. Bookmap is quite an intricate service that brings out what normal charts are hiding behind the scenes. There are three main features of Bookmap that users can integrate.
- First, there is a heatmap, the most noted feature which allows users to see the historical limit orders that are placed on the order books. This allows you to see concentrated areas where buys and sells might take place, given an advantage in analysis. These levels can show sentiment changes and locate possible trading opportunities.
- The second feature is the volume profiles, which help to identify which side is in control by comparing things like volume data, advanced volume profiles, cumulative volume, and more.
- Lastly, there are developer-driven indications like Imbalance Indicators, Large Lot Tracker, Advanced Volume Delta, and more to gain a proprietary edge on BTSE charts.
Key Benefits to Traders
- Follow the Order Flow & the evolution of the market liquidity with no delays or aggregated information
- Access precise volume data and identify which side is in control
- Identify market trends & hidden price patterns with high precision
- Validate trading decisions with an additional suite of proprietary order flow indicators
This allows traders to have more clarity on what’s happening in the market, get unique insights not normally provided by standard price charts and gives the ability to easily see how liquidity levels and patterns can be seen and understood. In addition, this gives a complete suite of tools, replay market activity to study certain market events and debrief trading, master order flow with educational tools, and create custom indicators using the Bookmap API or in the Bookmap Marketplace.
BTSE users can find a significant advantage in discovering how Bookmap can be used for their analysis. There are already close to 20 pairs of digital assets available for spot trading and over 20 pairs for futures. Bringing this partnership and integration with Bookmap helps to continuously increase our quality for the everyday user.
Our aim is to create a platform that offers users the most enjoyable trading experience. If you have any feedback, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @BTSE_Official.
Note: BTSE Blog contents are intended solely to provide varying insights and perspectives. Unless otherwise noted, they do not represent the views of BTSE and should in no way be treated as investment advice. Markets are volatile, and trading brings rewards and risks. Trade with caution.