BTSE is pleased to bring three more tokens onto its platform, growing the selection of quality digital assets available to its users.
- Request (REQ)
- Reserve Rights Token (RSR)
- SKALE (SKL)
1. Request (REQ)
Request (REQ) is the utility token of the Request Network, an Ethereum-based payment protocol providing a seamless payment solution for companies and individuals to pay and receive payment in digital currencies on various different payment networks. The REQ token currently serves five main purposes to ensure the network’s performance and stability:
- Anti-spam: A fee paid in REQ is required upon broadcasting the payment request to the network, which helps discourage malicious activities on the network.
- Governance: As the Request Network is decentralized, token holders can vote on decisions relating to the network’s governance and development.
- Staking: REQ can be staked to earn rewards on Bancor’s decentralized trading protocol.
- Discounts: Token holders can enjoy product discounts on the network.
- Independency: REQ’s independent nature allows it to be run on multiple blockchains without hurting the core mechanism of the network.
REQ has a circulating supply of around 771 million tokens out of a total of over 999 million, with a price of $0.39 on December 30, 2021.
Trade REQ here.
2. Reserve Rights Token (RSR)
Reserve Rights Token (RSR) is the governance token of the Reserve Protocol, which allows anyone to create stablecoins on Ethereum backed by baskets of ERC-20 tokens. With other utilities in the works, RSR is designed to serve as a backup for holders of RSV (the stablecoin of the Reserve Protocol) in case of a collateral token default and to govern basket-backed stablecoins built on the network.
Currently, RSR’s circulating supply is around 13 billion tokens out of a maximum of 100 billion, with a price of $0.029 on December 30, 2021.
Trade RSR here.
3. SKALE (SKL)
SKALE (SKL) is the utility token of the SKALE network, a Layer-2 scaling solution for Ethereum to help avoid network congestion on the Ethereum mainnet by migrating development onto SKALE-administered sidechains. SKL currently has three main functions on the network:
- Rewards: Delegators and validators would receive rewards in SKL tokens by staking, which helps validate blocks, execute smart contracts, and secure the network.
- Payments: Subscription to access the network is purchased using SKL.
- Governance: Token holders can participate in on-chain voting, which determines all economic parameters of the network.
SKL’s circulating supply is around 2.6 billion tokens out of a maximum of 7 billion, with a price at $0.20 on December 30, 2021.
Trade SKL here.
Deposit REQ, RSR, and SKL here
Sign up for a BTSE account here
Trade on the go — download the BTSE mobile app (iOS/Android)
Our aim is to create a platform that offers users the most enjoyable trading experience. If you have any feedback, please reach out to us at email@example.com or on Twitter @BTSE_Official.
Note: BTSE Blog contents are intended solely to provide varying insights and perspectives. Unless otherwise noted, they do not represent the views of BTSE and should in no way be treated as investment advice. Markets are volatile, and trading brings rewards and risks. Trade with caution.